Jurassic World 2: Fallen Kingdom is a 2018 American science fiction adventure film and the sequel to Jurassic World (2015). Directed by J. A. Bayona and Produced by Frank Marshall, it is the fifth installment of the Jurassic Park film series, as well as the second installment of a planned Jurassic World trilogy. Derek Connolly and Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow both returned as writers, with Trevorrow and the original Jurassic Park director Steven Spielberg as executive producers. The film is produced by Amblin Entertainment, Legendary Pictures, The Kennedy/Marshall Company and Perfect World Pictures and distributed by Universal Pictures.
- Chris Pratt as Owen Grady: A Navy veteran and ethologist, and former Velociraptor handler for Jurassic World.
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing: Jurassic World's former operations manager, now a dinosaur-rights activist, who has founded the Dinosaur Protection Group in San Francisco to save Isla Nublar's surviving dinosaurs.
- Rafe Spall as Eli Mills:
Lockwood's ambitious assistant who recruits Owen and Claire to rescue the dinosaurs. Speaking of his character’s actions over the course of the film, Spall noted that, "Ambition is such a powerful emotion, you can get wrapped up in it and end up doing things in order to succeed. This character believes he is doing right. He has been entrusted with pushing Lockwood’s fortune into the future and making it survive after he dies. Mills feels he is simply doing what he was asked to do."
- Justice Smith as Franklin Webb: A former IT technician for Jurassic World who is now the Dinosaur Protection Group's systems analyst and hacker.
- Daniella Pineda as Zia Rodriguez: A former Marine who is now the Dinosaur Protection Group's paleoveterinarian.
- James Cromwell as Sir Benjamin Lockwood: John Hammond's former partner in developing the technology to clone dinosaurs.
- Toby Jones as Gunnar Eversol:
An auctioneer host at Lockwood Estate who sells the Isla Nublar dinosaurs for profit. In an interview, Jones likened his character to that of "a rogue arms dealer; he sees profits in selling these creatures as weapons. He is totally morally neutral about whatever he is selling. He is only interested in whether or not it will make him a profit."
- Ted Levine as Ken Wheatley: A seasoned mercenary who commands the rescue operation on Isla Nublar.
- B. D. Wong as Henry Wu:
The former head geneticist of both Jurassic World and the original Jurassic Park. Speaking of his character’s actions, Wong stated: "I do think he’s motivated by his love for science and his own ego, which is well supported by his massive achievements ... I think he turns a blind eye to the human suffering that comes as a result because he thinks he’s looking at some bigger picture."
- Isabella Sermon as Maisie Lockwood: Lockwood's juvenile granddaughter and legal ward following her parents' deaths.
- Geraldine Chaplin as Iris: The Lockwood Estate housekeeper, Maisie's nanny, and protector of the Lockwood family secrets.
- Jeff Goldblum as Ian Malcolm: